Providing fresh content on a daily basis isn't the only way to interact with your followers. The best way to keep your audience interested in what you've been doing regularly is to occasionally switch things up. Using Instagram's new story features, you may increase engagement with your profile or page.
What’s more, Instagram stories are a great tool for expanding your reach, and you can encourage audience participation by including emojis, stickers, and poll questions in your stories. If you're looking for some unique high-engagement questions to ask in your Instagram story, you've come to the right place. Here are some ideas for you:
Insta-Quiz Questions to Add Some Variety to Your Stories
Involving your audience in enjoyable activities by using riddles and puzzles is a great method to engage them. Here are some fun quiz questions for you to try out.
- Which movie has always been your favorite?
- Which industry are you presently employed in?
- Which one of your dreams have you never told anyone about?
- Tell us a unique fact about yourself.
- What do you fear the most?
- Do you currently own a pet or do you intend to?
- Which Netflix series is your favorite?
- Which shows will you be viewing back-to-back this weekend?
- Which celebrity is your favorite?
- Do you have any tattoos?
- Do you prefer to get up early or sleep in?
- Which time of day is ideal for studying at home?
- What number of instruments do you play?
- Who has been your life's greatest supporter?
- Which animal would you like to talk with?
Instagram Story Questions
Asking the right questions is essential if you want to engage with your audience live and grow your fan base. Consider the following as a list of engaging questions for your target audience.
- What are the wildest things you've ever done?
- Which songs are you currently playing repeatedly?
- Do you possess any hidden talents?
- How long do I spend on Instagram on average every day?
- Which of my posts do you like the most?
- What's my catchphrase?
- Which of my Instagram posts did you find so offensive that you had to unfollow me?
- Which colors have appeared in the majority of my photo selections?
- How long does it take me to make a new Instagram post?
- What superpowers do you possess?
- What do you need to be happy?
- Which Instagram influencer is the most overrated?
- Are there times when you wish you hadn't joined Instagram?
- What gift did you receive on your most recent birthday?
- How many times have you seen your favorite movie?
- Tell us anything unique about you.
- If you could have any wild animal as a pet, which would it be?
- What is the best excuse not to use Instagram?
Questions to Ask in Instagram Story Polls
In any case, these poll questions have little to do with serious analysis or political debate. Here, all you have to do is create some interesting poll questions to put in your story to collect reader opinions.
- What do you think the size of my team will be?
- How many normal likes and comments do we often receive on our posts on average?
- Who has more Instagram followers, Messi or Ronaldo?
- What number on a scale from one to ten would you give me to describe the quality of my content?
- Who will win this game? (Select sports teams from current events)
- Which current television show episode would you rate as the best thus far?
- What do you think about my hometown?
- How many times do you need to hear something before you really understand it?
- If you were president for a day, what would you do?
- Where is the ideal place to travel during this season?
- Which streaming service—Netflix, DisneyPlus, AmazonPrime, or another—is your preferred one?
- What do you think about modern pop culture?
- Do you feel that social media is no longer the place to be?
About Me Questions For Instagram Stories
These are the best questions to ask whenever you want to find out how well-known you are and what your audience thinks of you. In addition, you can address questions asked by your listeners as they come up in the story. It makes it possible for the audience to engage with your business, page, and profile more.
- How long have you been my Instagram follower?
- What place on Instagram has been trending the most this year?
- The one place on Earth you hope to never see again.
- How often have you traveled outside of your country of origin?
- What are your personal thoughts on me?
- What cosmetics would you suggest I try, and why?
- Which social media platform is your favorite?
- What day do you use Instagram the most?
- What kinds of content are you most interested in from us?
- Where do you typically go on a night out?
- Recently, which celebrity profile did you unfollow, and why?
- Which Instagram post has had the biggest impact on you?
- Tell me about your favorite book and author.
- Which do you prefer, the Avengers from Marvel or the DC heroes?
- Who else here uses Pinterest frequently?
- If you're an active fan, tell me how many posts I typically share each day.
Never Have I Ever Questions Ideas
To actively engage with your Instagram followers, try playing a game of "Never have I ever" with them. These are some excellent Instagram story questions.
- Never have I ever told a lie to anyone.
- Never have I ever applied a filter to any of my posts.
- Never have I ever dyed my hair in my life.
- Never in my entire life have I ever stolen anything.
- Never have I ever gone on an adventure.
- Never have I ever traveled outside of my state.
- Never have I ever used a calculator.
- Never have I ever used a discount to purchase anything.
- Never have I ever manipulated someone to do anything for me.
If you're not getting any likes, comments, or shares on your normal Instagram stories or posts, try adding some questions or polls to get your audience interested. Stickers are another fun way to engage with your followers on Instagram and complement the questions above. This interactive feature will make it simpler for you to maintain a one-on-one connection with your followers through the use of polls, emoticons, and stickers. This helps you establish a devoted audience for your page over time.